Some are charitable, some aren’t. But associations and other non-profits all have one thing in common: non-monetary values are uppermost.
We share your commitment to a higher cause. Our role is to focus on the business aspects, so that we can uncover potential weak points, and respond to any adverse developments.
The highest priority: long-term orientation
Our approach to advisory services for family and corporate foundations is no different. In this segment, too, we go beyond purely looking at tax matters, since we have experience and expertise relating to all of the specific features of foundations. From auditing accounts to providing support services for foundations, for us the foundation’s objectives and long-term orientation are always paramount.
- Auditing of accounts
- Donation quality seal audits
- Audits of fulfilment of preconditions for tax-deductibility of donations to associations
- Management audits
- Income tax and value added tax advice
- Support for managing or setting up an accounting system
- Preparation of income statements and annual accounts
If you have any questions or would like to learn about projects we’ve completed with other clients, we’d be happy to hear from you.