We rely on a close-knit network of healthcare organisations to take the best possible care of us when we need it. That network is profoundly multi-faceted, and the same can be said of the individual phases of a doctor’s career. With constant change, new questions arise at every step, in terms of tax law and business administration.
Whatever stage of your career you are currently at, with us at your side you will be able to put all of your focus on your core competencies.
There’s no question that you are the expert when it comes to the best treatment for your patients. But what about how you treat your income? As a doctor with an employment contract, do you have an overview of your tax situation?
We believe you should be able to concentrate solely on your area of expertise. That’s why we provide tailor-made solutions for social insurance matters, tax-deductible expenses and international circumstances.
- Annual tax declaration/PAYE filing
- Tax and business advice
- Completion of welfare fund declaration (Concisa)
- Handling social insurance issues in case of secondary employment
- Tax-optimised treatment of income from special class patients
Opening a medical practice
A careful look at what is involved in setting up your own practice reveals the complexity of the process. To make the smoothest possible transition into self-employment, we suggest that you focus on your core expertise at each step. We will be at your side to take care of all of the legal and commercial questions that come up.
- Ongoing tax advice
- Bookkeeping and payroll
- Controlling by means of key indicators
- Cash basis accounting (receipts and payments statement)
- Preparation and submission of tax declarations
- Processing welfare fund matters
- Investment planning
- Handling statutory audits, payroll tax audits and health insurance fund audits
- Financing support and advice
- Advice on employment contracts and labour law
Growing your practice
You might be about to join a group medical practice, or start a cooperation with other doctors. Or considering collaboration with locum physicians, or subletting space in your practice. Whatever growth plans you have, we are the right partner to have at your side.
- Advisory services on tax and administrative matters, e.g. selecting the best legal form of your business for tax purposes
- Consultation on profit distribution between practice members
- Consultation on business reorganisations
- Formation of a group practice as a partnership (OG) or limited liability company (GmbH)
- Design and potential structures of primary care facilities (OG, GmbH, non-profit association as maintaining body of a primary care network)
- Practice rating
- Creation of a business plan
- Discussions with the tax authority and banks
- Advice on opening additional businesses, e.g. on trade registration
Succession arrangements and closing a practice
When preparing for your retirement, you need an expert at your side who can give you the best possible support for tax optimisation of your succession arrangements or when closing your practice. You can count on us. We want your entry into retirement to go as smoothly as possible
- Consultation on tax-optimised succession arrangements and ending self-employment
- Determination of the market value of your practice
- Support for purchase negotiations
- Advice on succession options
- Handling social insurance and labour law matters
If you have any questions or would like to learn about projects we’ve completed with other clients, we’d be happy to hear from you.