In the consumer goods and services sectors, change is certainly nothing new. What is new is the rapid pace at which change is taking place. Developments that couldn’t have been imagined just a few years ago are now the day-to-day reality. There is no end in sight to this constant change. Quite the contrary. The possibilities being opened up by e-commerce are virtually boundless, and the resulting convenience for consumers has become the new normal.
Open to innovation
Consumer goods companies face challenges on every side. Brand concentration and growing competition lead to price wars, and technical progress demands constant innovation. Where one business sees new opportunities, another might encounter obstacles. In any case, a competent partner for tax and financial matters is indispensable.
With us at your side, you have the expert support you need to transform every challenge into an opportunity.
Already an everyday part of business operations, digitalised and automated processes are setting new standards of efficiency and convenience. We provide advice and support when you need to redesign or modernise processes, and we can make your accounting system fit for the digital age.
- Annual audit of accounts in accordance with the Austrian Business Code (UGB) or international standards
- Support for adoption of IFRS
- Special audits
- Internal control system audits
- Optimisation of cost accounting systems
- Risk management audits
- Compliance audits
Tax advice and services
- Tax consulting and reporting
- Tax and other authority representation
- Structural and tax optimisation by means of reorganisation
- Succession plan optimisation
- International tax law
- Branch performance evaluation
- Support and structuring in relation to business acquisitions and disposals, due diligence reviews
- Business analyses
- Company valuations
- Corporate finance
- Business model analysis
- Financing and subsidy advice
- Development of restructuring plans
- Guarding against bankruptcy
If you have any questions or would like to learn about projects we’ve completed with other clients, we’d be happy to hear from you.