Data protection statement
Click here to change your cookie consent options
The term cookies should be understood in the broad sense. It covers all tracers implemented and/or read when a website is viewed, regardless of the type of device (e.g. a computer or smartphone) that is used.
Cookies improve the user experience by:
- Saving your preferences so you don’t have to re-enter them every time you change pages,
- Measuring how you use the site in order to improve it and respond to your expectations more effectively.
Our cookies are designed to make the site work better for you. You can manage and/or delete these files as you wish. Blocking all cookies may therefore prevent you from benefiting fully from the features offered by our site.
Cookies will not be used to collect personal data from your hard drive, read your email address or obtain personal information.
You can configure your browser to block cookies.
How you manage your cookie settings varies from browser to browser. You can find more information about how to change your cookie settings from your browser's help menu.
- For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/en-au/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- ForChrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
- For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- For Opera™: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
1.2. Compulsory cookies for the website
On your first visit to the website, you may be greeted by a pop-up banner message that provides information about cookie use. We’ll store a cookie when you click the accept button so that your computer knows you’ve seen it and will stop showing it.
1.4. Analytical cookies - Measuring website usage
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this site and gain a better understanding of their expectations. This allows us to constantly improve the site.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here, etc. We do not receive or record any personal information such as your name or address, so this cookie cannot be used to identify you. We do not allow Google to use or share data about browsing on our website with a third party.
You can opt out of Google Analytics cookies by visiting this page on Google.
1.5. Other third-party cookies - Marketing cookies, etc.
Mazars is not responsible for the placing of third-party cookies on your device by any social media you belong to. Social media may place a cookie on your device that enables you to be identified, particularly when the features for posting comments on content or publications are used.
Our website includes applications called social plugins linked to various social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube) which allow us to offer you content recommendations. When you load a page from our site containing one of these plugins, your browser connects directly to the servers of the social media site concerned. The social media site then transmits the content of the plugin directly to your browser, so that it is incorporated into the webpage.
2. Data protection information concerning our professional services
In the following we have summarized our data processing activities for your information:
- Mazars Austria GDPR Declaration (.pdf - 1.35 MB)
- Mazars Austria Data Protection Signals Platform (.pdf - 373.41 kB)