The Austrian wine and fruit production sector is growing in importance. A market that was formerly seen as a local success is now expanding and competing at the international level. Most notably, a new generation of winegrowers is attracting attention worldwide, not only for their high-quality wines, but also thanks to innovative marketing strategies.
The new generation of winegrowers
As production and exports grow, so does your need to manage your business strategically, and to optimise business processes. What’s more, as the manager of an agricultural enterprise, you need to deal with special accounting and tax rules such as partial and full flat-rate taxation. We have many years of experience in applying specialised expertise in such matters. This means you can continue to focus your attention on production, quality and innovation. And we take care of the rest.
- Tax consulting and reporting
- Tax and other authority representation
- Payroll accounting
- Support for statutory audits and regional health insurance fund audits
- Advice on succession planning and transferring an agricultural business to the next generation
- Ongoing accounting with regard to partial and full flat-rate taxation, and cash basis accounting (receipts and payments statements)
- Advice on keeping cellar book records
- Creation of business plans, investment plans and financial forecasts
- Value added tax advice
If you have any questions or would like to learn about projects we’ve completed with other clients, we’d be happy to hear from you.